German Yanke talks about Alberto Miguez, a firm atheist, who once went to lunch with St. Josemaria.
St. Josemaria gives some practical advice on how to grow in friendship with our Lord.
A 27 minute video of a get-together with St. Josemaria that took place in Santiago, Chile on July 5, 1974.
St. Josemaria gives some practical advice on how to draw closer to St. Joseph in our interior life.
A young woman asks St. Josemaria: "If I pray when I don't feel like it, is it really prayer?" Here is his answer.
In a get-together in 1972, St. Josemaria speaks about how we can best serve the society in which we live.
- "Increase my faith in your Eucharistic presence"
- The Saint of Ordinary Life: October 6, 2002 Canonization
- St. Josemaría: “Love arrived when least expected.”
- St. Josemaría: “That’s How I Speak with Him”
- St. Josemaría: "A Teacher's Main Virtue"
- St. Josemaría: The Mass—because Christ is alive
- St. Josemaría: "Let your heart go"
- St. Josemaría: Dialogue with a Quechuan Indian Woman
- St. Josemaria: Freedom for our Children
- St. Josemaría: At the Hour of Death
- My greatest love: a Jew
- “Jesus, here is John the Milkman”
- St. Josemaria: The Meaning of Faith
- "Heaven is Love"
- St. Josemaría: the Holy Spirit in our Daily Life
- When Children Rebel
- ”How could I not bless human love?”
- St. Josemaría: “Cultured” by dealing with God
- “Broken, but still of use”
- St. Josemaria: “So little time to love”
- St. Josemaría: The best way to serve
- St. Josemaría: How can we live if we aren’t in love?
- St. Josemaría: Caring for the Sick
- Increase our Faith!